TECH SUPPORT

Can't make purchases from store

Title. Can't make purchases. I have money in my steam account and it keeps saying to contact customer service. Contacted  steam who said it isn't their problem and contacted masang who I guess doesn't care to make money as they just are not responding. Any help appreciated.

I don't think they want our money as they have not addressed this.

This is a very costly mistake not having someone work weekends. In-game chat was flooded with people wanting to buy 7-30 day subscription packages. Biggest blunder of the game so far. I asked steam to refund my wallet for now.

first thing:

I can't believe you are ready to spent money on this.

second thing:

Don't you see you are ready to spend money on a game which doesn't have community manager? Not to mention the ingame chat moderation?

third thing:

Still can't believe the first thing 

I bought more games than dishes, but this game is not getting my money unless masangsoft gets the grip and start solving problems. Until then I'll just be free player.

Problems: 

- bots

- chat spam

- cash shop prices

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Owondyah said:

first thing:

I can't believe you are ready to spent money on this.

second thing:

Don't you see you are ready to spend money on a game which doesn't have community manager? Not to mention the ingame chat moderation?

third thing:

Still can't believe the first thing 

I bought more games than dishes, but this game is not getting my money unless masangsoft gets the grip and start solving problems. Until then I'll just be free player.

Problems: 

- bots

- chat spam

- cash shop prices

Hi @Owondyah. I respect your opinion about don't spend money in this game but your post doesn't match with the subject. You don't answer to Rando you are just sharing your opinion, which doesn't help him.

@Rando did you try to contact them buy ticket or mailing support ? I can't help you more, sorry. i hope for you, support team will answer and help you

1 minute ago, Bibiche said:

Hi @Owondyah. I respect your opinion about don't spend money in this game but your post doesn't match with the subject. You don't answer to Rando you are just sharing your opinion, which doesn't help him.

@Rando did you try to contact them buy ticket or mailing support ? I can't help you more, sorry. i hope for you, support team will answer and help you

This is happening on dozens if not hundreds of people on steam last 2-3 days.