NEW ADVENTURERS

Worth it?

hi, iam a new player currently downloading the game, i used to play old games like Mu online, Knight online, Runes of magic, Iris online, etc

What is your opinion about this game, is it worth the time?

It depends about you, everybody has different opinion. Personnally i love it, i like oldschool mmo, Bashing games but some people don't. So try it and make your own opinion.

Hope to see you in game

This game is 95% grind, 4%pk and 1% siege, thats all about it, the mid-end game is based on investing ingame resources to buy potionsย in order to be able to grind in hard mobs area for a chance of better loot in order to be able to gear up even faster than getting loot on regular areas, all the progress is based on grind.

All u gonna do is get to level 25 with quests and daily quest, and begin the endless grind, thats it.

Ill suggest you to play sorcerer, warlock or archer in this order, if you play paladin you will quit very quick due to unbalance, if you play warrior you will end up on the same situation unless you are hardcore and actualy manage to get to max level or gear up spending real money.

Good luck, i really wish someone told me this 3 lines before i started this game.

๐Ÿ˜ฎ tnks guys for the quixk reply, seems like player activity is healthy.

Gonna create a sorcerer ๐Ÿ™‚

Another sorceress is coming ๐Ÿ˜‚ atm sorceress is one of the best class with warlock.

If you need any help or tips, whisp me in game

ย 

Off-subject - @Deus-Ex archer is a really poor class too. Just take a look at Books drop, transform possibility, no AoE neither, only 2 buff at lvl 40...

The main reason why i also mention archer is because its the best for pk 1vs1, its also range and has the best dmg to farm at high defense areas, if you are hardcore player that spend alot ofย money ingame and you like to pk people arround, archer is the best option by far.

If you normal/casual player (means you dont play 14h a day) and you just started this game, sorcerer is the best class by far because it have hp and mp regen skills on low leve that will let you farm without investing money in low defense areas,ย it have the best aoe dmg skill in the game that will let you farm really fast on low defense mobs area, so it will make you grow faster at the begining, later on this is no longer that usefull (lv45+)

If you are in the same situation as sorcerer but you dont really like that much, you can go warlock, its close to it with different playstyle.

Thats it, thats all the options, if you go paladin, as i previously said, you will quit the game once you realize how bad it is, and by then it will be too late for new character, you just will quit.

If you go warrior, it will only suits you if you are hardcore player and also spend alot of money ingame, warrior is good class with max gear and max level and stuff, but untill that is just poor shiet that can only autoattack, close range and have no buffs.

• Thanks 1

I play Warrior, and while the lack of skills and superiority of Sorceress is depressing, I do not spend any money for grinding at all.

I do buy Potion of Bravery occasionally at good prices, as those seem to drop much less than Potion of Haste, but I have not bought a single Healing Potion yet and it is not looking like I will buy them any time soon.

Do your daily quests, as many as you can or consider worth doing, and you will have plenty of tokens to spend on potions. The higher level you are, the more daily quests you get, the more free potions you can have.

You also need to think where you should grind. If you have to spend 30 Potions just to kill a mob, you obviously are not strong enough to grind that area.

it's worth it's price that's for sure... 0

It's fun as long as you have good guild. Don't not even think to play this solo, as you would die of boredom.

come, join us in grind ๐Ÿ˜‰