OFFICIAL NEWS

Sign in to follow this  

[Announcement] Known issues (March 18, 2019)

Hello everyone!

We have identified an issue with Premium Merchant.
Some transformations' option is missed from transformation scrolls.

Here is the information about transformation scroll:

• Scroll: Blue Valkyrie 
    [Transformation Option]: Melee Attack+1
  • Scroll: Pinaell 
    [Transformation Option]: Additional Attacks on Undead Monsters+5
  • Scroll: Ador 
    [Transformation Option]: Additional Attacks on Beast Monsters +5
  • Scroll: Dark Pinaell 
    [Transformation Option]: HP Regeneration+1, MP Regeneration+1, Additional Attacks on Undead Monsters+10
  • Scroll: Ador of Abyss 
    [Transformation Option]: HP Regeneration+1, MP Regeneration+1, Additional Attacks on Beast Monsters+10

When purchasing items, please consider this information.
We apologize for the inconvenience caused.

Thank you=)
DK Online Team

basically that issue is the one 90% of players don't give a single damn.

Here is our list of "known issues":

- gold spam

- bots

- quest translations

- skills started to lagg (that wasn't case on launch day, or day after)

- silly prices on cash shop

- "30days" stuff (spend money on something that will expire in 30 days, so you can buy it again?)

that's just taken from what community says... but hey, ofc you don't know it cuz nobody of you guys even dared to enter the game. If you did, at least those bots would be banned and spam would be solved.

Ofc, your priority is PREMIUM merchant /facepalm

EDIT: and yes, i'm annoyed af with this "announcement" cuz I saw no replies on IMPORTANT TOPICS whatsoever.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Owondyah said:

basically that issue is the one 90% of players don't give a single damn.

Here is our list of "known issues":

- gold spam

- bots

- quest translations

- skills started to lagg (that wasn't case on launch day, or day after)

- silly prices on cash shop

- "30days" stuff (spend money on something that will expire in 30 days, so you can buy it again?)

that's just taken from what community says... but hey, ofc you don't know it cuz nobody of you guys even dared to enter the game. If you did, at least those bots would be banned and spam would be solved.

Ofc, your priority is PREMIUM merchant /facepalm

EDIT: and yes, i'm annoyed af with this "announcement" cuz I saw no replies on IMPORTANT TOPICS whatsoever.

Thank you for having said clearly, what people are thinking softy ....
We have 0 real GM In-Game... The game is launched and nobody for the maintenance of the game ..? To have a good game issues and not be spammed with all this GOld Seller ...? 
And what's about us begin's questions ...?
And other questions like, what the real % of enchants, why we have some items possible to get but not the good craft material ( ex : Holy Water ?! )

The launching was really shitty. We was like more of 2K the week of the start and now ...? We meet always the same Username in same place .. Why ? Cause we have <2> GM's present in this forum, and that all ... 
No real issue from Topic/Discussion from Steam too ... Maybe cause them are from Asia too ..? IDK but it's really strange ... 

Try to Open Game Master or Game Helper Candidature, where we can have an futur help without spend some time on the Steam discussion / Forum or Tickets for a answer we will never had... 

Maybe it's the time to change your policy about your < compagny >, cause it's not like this you will continue to have more player's. 

Like this thread:  

I was asking simply if it's possible to translate the client and published it(after checking it) .. IDK you not have someone to pay for this but you don't want reply .. This feel so disappointed.

And it's not only this, some people want try them candidature about some roles of this game like here : 

I don't know him. 
But just the feeling about not having an answer about 
No we are not plannified to open candidature, or just ' thanks for this, we are thinking about it blablabla ... '
No just ( I Think ) You read it, and at the line of the end you print it, and go to toilet with it for clean yourself.
It's the feeling we have all get it.

Of course you say ' Yes we have a Dev' team ' But where them are ..? Who's are them ..? Maybe we have more chance to commuicate with them, than with you.

Plus you could open candidature for < each > nation's we have Italian Player, Portugese, Spanish, Brazil , AND FRENCHY ( Like me) Player, who would like to join the role of moderation for each communication, we could speak English & us Main langage ... ? What's the better plan for making a good moderation and having more player's from other country, as far ?

So thanks everyone who have take the time to read YaY !
Sorry for some faults of grammar 
And please don't print it and go on toilet with 😛 !

- Arius ❤️

• Thanks 1

Since it has been mentioned, and to address another reason why people leave the game, is the steep difficulty curve.

I understand that DK Online is a Hardcore MMO and that is fine by me, because I know the enjoyment that lies within end-game.

However, most players that have never played the game do not have the motivation to endure the endless grind until end-game. Most people don't even stick around until Lv30.

The game should not be made any easier, but more convenient for the player. My proposal is to add more side-quests that are appropriate for the players level and gear score, add better quest rewards.
Players also complain that they spend more money on potions than they make with killing monsters, so lower the price of potions.
Give players an incentive to keep leveling. After getting your mount at Lv25, there is no other milestone to aim for. Something to think about would be a instanced Battleground (10v10 Capture the Flag) that people can play if they are bored from killing monsters, but still want to earn experience and florin.
It has been proposed before and it is a good idea to add daily login rewards. It gives players an incentive to at least log in every day and just maybe some of them will keep playing.
Add some kind of "New Adventurer Bag" that players can open each 5 levels and contains useful convenience items such as potions, exp boosts, transformations etc. This also gives an incentive to level further to see the contents of the next New Adventurer Bag you can open, as long as the content is actually useful.

The state of the game currently is that only dedicated players, that have experienced the game before, are sticking around and pushing to reach max level. Those will leave eventually if new players quit the game leaving them not having to compete and fight with someone.

• Thanks 1

9 hours ago, DK Veritas said:

Hello everyone!

We have identified an issue with Premium Merchant.
Some transformations' option is missed from transformation scrolls.

Here is the information about transformation scroll:

• Scroll: Blue Valkyrie 
    [Transformation Option]: Melee Attack+1
  • Scroll: Pinaell 
    [Transformation Option]: Additional Attacks on Undead Monsters+5
  • Scroll: Ador 
    [Transformation Option]: Additional Attacks on Beast Monsters +5
  • Scroll: Dark Pinaell 
    [Transformation Option]: HP Regeneration+1, MP Regeneration+1, Additional Attacks on Undead Monsters+10
  • Scroll: Ador of Abyss 
    [Transformation Option]: HP Regeneration+1, MP Regeneration+1, Additional Attacks on Beast Monsters+10

When purchasing items, please consider this information.
We apologize for the inconvenience caused.

Thank you=)
DK Online Team

Your so-called regional restrictions,In fact, you can turn VPN off after you log in using VPN. To be honest, this is not really a regional restrictions.

Koreans want to conquer DK online, or even conquer the earth.Sure,I don't care anymore.

But the most important thing at the moment is that with regard to the robot, please ban the account and block the IP. This is really a serious problem, and the management is not dealing with it now.

I will say it again, about the robot, please ban the account and block the IP.

Sorry for my English.

You need to know that any player that invested cash to the game is already whitelisted, im not sure if most of you are aware but coreans are the biggest and better costumers for this game/company, they are loyal to the game and they will stick with it for longer than any other player profile, they spend alot of money in a regular basis.

So yeah, pretty obvious thing, you just have to see the coreans stream, burning all the cash shop consumables 24/7

Its public, everyone can see it, they stream the whole day everything they do, you can see it, its not like you feel it on the impact of the market or because they pk you on world bosses or because they have control of certain areas to grind, no, you can literaly sit and watch how they do it, how much they spend, even more funny how they conect to the server masking the ip.

But you know what ? none of you have rights to complain about this, they are players just like any of you, they do stuff you could do, they are not special nor have any privilege, they just are experienced that invest money into the game and make it alive at the same time.

we can write whatever we want here...

they give 0 fks about it 

next time we see some staff action here is gonna be maintenance post.

About koreans spending money and all that jazz... yea, they do, and they spend alot... i'm curious what purpose does it have, as I don't find it fun to play alone on that level. Just mindless, lifeless idiots, if you ask me. 

This game is worth it's price, zero... for me it's gonna stay that way until I see proper game management. 

Until then, Gloria Victis is where my gaming money goes. Those guys deserve every cent.