SUGGESTIONS

Sign in to follow this  

Dont let the game DIE

Hello, forgive my english hehehe 

i'm found so many problem (problem can fix too earlie) 

1 - Damage Txt

Can Fix faster with developer (trust in me, all player claim for this)

2- BOTS 

Kor... ops, Players use and abuse with illegal program, this generate GOLD SELLER, gold seller generate inflation and money abuse. do you understand where i want mean?

3 - Staff AWAY

i dont need talk about that, staff away (GMs, ADM,, watever) kill the game slowly. Log for 1 hour and go to the city, trust in me

4 - Aggro for the melee, special paladin

some class is very confusion and desbalanced, but the most desbalanced is paladin. Paladin is very tank, ok, but he tank for what? he give a little damage and dont take a aggro, please give aggro for the paladin.

The game is "new" and i like so much but dont let the game die like a tibia or other game.

• Like 1

This is a korean game, developed by koreans and mainly played by koreans, there is other games out there with pretty much the same features as this one in the korean market, damage text display is one of the characteristic, without hp bar on mobs was another of those (later added on this version) the lack of information regarding your attack/perfomance vs the enemy is one of the key elements of this kind of mmo's that adds the unknown, the interest is keep and motivation too.

It doents make that obvious when someone outperform, so everyone keep their hope and motivation to keep playing, this is one of the keys on the korean market for people not to quit the game, this kind of mmo's are considered a race, when you are obviously behind and you know you never gonna win, you lose the motivation, stop spending money and just quit the game, you dont keep playing.

Because of this they hide in some way the information that makes too obvious whos in the head in the game, you can still see the ranks, but the idea is for you to keep thinking that you still can defeat them because you are not aware of the huge difference there is.

Regarding bots, there is nothing that can be done, this is common on this mmo's because of the basic desing of the game, if the rewards are given once you kill endless mobs, so there is gonna be bots no matter what, it doents matter if you could have a tool that instaban then once every 2hours, because in that time they could make enough to consider it to be worth and they will keep going with it, thats it.

The problem is not the bot itself, the problem is the player that buy the gold, thats the problem, if they could ban the people that obviously buy gold, the problem would end, but they will never succed on this because there is always one way or another to transfer gold without being too obvious a purchase. So the only solution would be to limit the earnings of grind, but then it will literaly kill the game because thats the core of the game itself.

About the agro of paladin, well, to be honest, this game has no balance at all in the way we are used to see other mmo's balance, this game does not have the classes balanced for you to be able to play them with similar purposes, what i mean is that you dont pick ''tank'' because you want to ''tank or be the one in the front line'' you dont pick ''dps'' because you want to be ''reasons''

On this game the classes perform with unknown balance or reason, i dont know if they are just not balanced because of poor desing (most probably) or because they serve a purpose behind all, witch im not able to see.

What we have there is:

-Sorcerer, Warlock and Archer range classes that outperform in 95% of the situations to the other 2 mele clases, Paladin and Warrior.

-Sorcerer, Warlock are autosuficient to endless farm without the need to use consumables at the early-mid game.

-Sorcerer, Warlock have also aoe skills at early levels that will let you progress faster than others at the early-mid game.

-Paladin and Warrior dont have skills to actualy do damage to the enemys, so they basicaly just do autoattacks untill mid-end game.

In top of this, you need to understand how this game works, here the ''max hp'' or ''defense'' in pve means nothing, it doents matter if you have 10k hp or if you have 1k hp, if you take 1dmg you have to restore 1hp.

Lets put an example so you understand what im talking about.

Case 1, Paladin, you have 1000hp and take 20 dmg per hit, you take 10 hits to kill the enemy, you lost 200hp that equals to 10 potions.

Case 2, Sorcerer, you have 300hp and take 40 dmg per hit, you take 2 hits to kill the enemy, you lost 80hp that equals to 4 potions.

In this example, you can clearly see Sorcerer is much better than Paladin, take in consideration that potions have 1sec cooldown, so its not about who is able to survive longer either, because that would only mean who run out of potions first, with this what i mean is that ''tanking'' is just holding the potion button and burn the hell out of it, thats it, thats what ''tanking'' means on this game, you took the agro and you hold the potion button untill you run out and die or someone take your agro, why the hell would you want to tank then, and tank what, there is nothing to tank, on this mmo the only boses that are in the world most of the times are not even worth the potions you use to kill them, specialy if your gear is low.

• Like 1

In my opinion, if this game die (and it will really quick) its because as free to play player you are unable to properly play the game in order to compete, simple as that.

You are forced to spend money in order to make your efforts ingame be worth something, when you are in the end-game, your routine is basicaly resume to buy tons of potions and move to the spot to farm and hope for a drop that pay out the potions plus extra to gear up, thats it, thats all about it.

First of all, if you dont have the memory teleport bracelet witch allow u to teleport to anywhere you want, you have to move to the grind spot spending alot of time AND gold, because meanwhile you going to the place you also getting hit by mobs and you spending pots there too.

Secondly, the speed and effectiveness of your kills are hugely reduce, this means that you cant aim for the best spots you could with your gear without the consumables, you need to downgrade the spot and go to a less hard mobs because you cant handle the same as with cash shop consumables you could.

Everything goes down, slower, worse, overtime the difference between free to play and spending money is huge, and this is only the begining, we are not even on the situation where enchanting comes in the play, because currently there is no cash shop still for that purpose, but it will just like the chinese and korean version, u can be sure about it.

In short, what kill the game is the p2w, end of story.

• Like 1