BUG REPORTING

Current server is unstable

Dear Masang/ Playerbase, 

For those of you not savvy to the current state of the in-game Consignment Auction House, Player Inventories/ Bags, and open looting in the world, please allow me to describe what is going on. 

Firstly, players are missing items that are equipped, in-bag, storage, or even in the consignment house storage. These losses also do include Florin/ Gold amounts. 

The bug continues to cause issues if you attempt to unequip and re-equip items they can disappear, become "not there" in your bag. 

Item drops in open world become stuck in the game floor and cannot be picked up 1/3rd of the time. You can see this demonstrated in Laden. 

These issues are unacceptable. Please, for the sake of your players, the game, and the server. Do an immediate restart to attempt to resolve issues. If not, compensation and an in-depth inspection of game mechanics needs to be done ASAP. 

Please,

Arlem

DK_ScreenShot_20190320_150114.jpg

• Thanks 2

I lost 5% exp because i was unable to use return scroll or even one of my potions becaus "this item doesn't exist"... Sure, i don't have 400 pots in my bag 😒 Thank you for my death

I really hope a restart or fix or rollback AND compensation.

I spent money in this game, i wasn't expect to have an unstable one

Just see by yourself

DK_ScreenShot_20190320_222824.thumb.jpg.819b04a41bd03eb512ecbf862e001cd5.jpg

• Like 1

i lost my gloves, i think, when i loggin and check my inventory the glove has disappeared ¯\_( ° -°)_/¯

I did it more than 50x too and now it seems impossible to get my bow and necklade back.

Hope it will be fix , cause those items was my best gear 😭