SUGGESTIONS

Report - DK Online dying slowly or Reborn to die?

Greetings Everyone,

It is with deep sadness that I present you players, and to this forum, some content that goes against the ToS of DK Online. As you all are aware of, in-game BOTs are a reality. We face it everyday. Goldsellers are among us since day one.
Before I start, I would like to be clear about this: I have nothing against asian community whatsoever, but I am against the engines they are using to enhance and speed up their in game progression.

As in every game, its progression between a legit player and a non-legit one, is overwhelming. Besides botting and buying gold (florins), those asian botters are plaguing our server. And DK Online is no exception. For those who visit the Free Trading District or Consignment Store, you have surely seen overpriced common items. Its obvious that those stores relate to gold buyers, which a bot buys in return for "real life money". That, added to the previous 6-year knowledge of DK Online, makes asians a threat to the future of DK Online's global launch and its success.

On the 12th of March, dev team made an announcement - OFFICIAL NEWS [Maintenance] Scheduled Maintenance on 12th March (Completed) - Which in said announcement, they admit to reckon the threat of various asian players: "To make a good game environment, we will put in the effort to control them depending on our policy." 
Should I ask you guys... after all this info, and one week after this announcement... what is there left for the dev team to punish those who are harming DK Online, leading it to fail like so many other MMORPG's?

If the dev team feels like they need to have this cancer on the servers to survive for some reason, whatever that reason might be, I beg for them to end their gold/Florin source. Ruins the economy very, very quickly, and will ruin the game before you realise. A legit player takes a day or two to farm what they can achieve in a couple of minutes, with a few mouse clicks. By doing this, I repeat, they CLEARLY go against DK Online's ToS.

Also, please understand that those asian botters/goldsellers, are not into DK Online to play it for long. They just want quick cash, ruin the game, move on to another MMO, and repeat this sad process. This ruins the gameplay experience of those who actually want to play it, like we do. If this issue is not taken care of soon... us, the real community, might start packing their bags and leave.

I will leave you here a clip of asian misbehavior buying gold live in their stream platform.

Original VOD 4:50:00 - http://vod.afreecatv.com/PLAYER/STATION/42558539

Not to mention today's server bug-fest, sorry if this is not the place to post this, but I had to share this info with you guys.

Greetings to the Turkish, Russian, American, European, Latin, and all communities from around the world.

Best Regards,
GloriousMage

• Like 11
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 2

It really is very difficult to keep up, except that they are very toxic and live abusing power. =(

• Like 4

100% agree  with you !

hmmm i'm the only one confused on how could Macao have 6 Bows of spirit in this bag ? oO

• Like 5

2 minutes ago, Bibiche said:

100% concorda com você!

hmmm eu sou o único confuso sobre como pode Macau ter 6 arcos de espírito nesta bolsa? oO

The video shows him buying florins on this site and goes on "makerting" and buys more ...

4 minutes ago, Bibiche said:

100% agree  with you !

hmmm i'm the only one confused on how could Macao have 6 Bows of spirit in this bag ? oO

Let's make some constructive criticism.

- Archer does not deal damage.
- I do not see my basic damage.
- I do not see the damage of my abilities.
- I can not see the HP of the monsters.
- game made to spend money (if you want to stay strong) (p2w).
- attributes of limited transformations.
- Items from archers are not balanced.
- few missions in the game (daily missions is a joke)
- pvp that drops item, okay, but for what
- I do not have skill points to distribute

• Like 1

Had to reset and improve the ant bot system or put GM assets to ban these bot and bot seller

• Like 3

It is a nice written post, but as everyone has the right for his own opinion, here is mine:

- Overpriced items in shops and consignment do not necessarily belong to gold buyers. People often sell items overpriced than what you could find it from a vendor in hope that people lacking knowledge will buy them. You seriously cannot believe that someone has 2 billion florin or that the whole server combined even has that kind of wealth.

The game is in no way dying. The number of concurent and total players is still rising. We just had our all-time peek 5 days ago and as I am writing this, there are 600 online players on Steam alone, excluding the Masangsoft Launcher.

You may now claim "But 100 of those 600 people are bots!!1!!1!!!". No, they are not. If I had to guess, there are no more than 10 gold farmer bots online at any time. You can find bots in Twilight Forest and Twilight Basin, but those areas are very limited. I also noticed 2 bots in Hobgoblin Forest, but have yet to see any in a higher level area. Therefore, my assumption is that we don't have more than 10 of them.

Without Chinese and Korean players, we would soon be able to see a noticable difference in the number of players that we see and interact with daily. It is against the ToS for them to play, MasangSoft did what they could according to their policy, which is put region restrictions and remove chinese/korean letters, as well as remove all players that had chinese/korean characters in their names.

Unfortunately, MasangSoft cannot control VPNs, which chinese and korean players use to access the game even with region restictions. The state of the game is not just asians fault. It is mainly due to the racist players that plague public chats all day long and yet do the same action they complain to koreans about: automation.

It is not just asian gold farmers doing it, "we" do it too, so maybe we should start with ourselves and remove the bad apples before we attack whole other nations?

A coin has 2 sides and  we should be looking at both of them.

My 2 cents.

• Like 2

Friend, it's not that I can believe that someone on the server has 2 billion florin, many players have and to a large extent, get this gold buying out of the game, if you look in the africa online streaming system afreecaTV you will find several times they use from an auction site to buy absurd amounts of florin on our server.

Besides that I can easily find more than 10 bots on all the low level maps that do a lot of absurd florins, except those who spend all day sending a private message to sell florin.

it is absurd you watch them closing the game on their server, opening ours and buying serca of 20,000,000 florin and start buying all the best grill weapons on sale in marketing to try to put + 8 + 9 + 10 ...

Asian players already have the advantage of knowledge (maps where you should jump, things to do and how to use the best time spent) and even if they did not wear bots they would already be unbalanced, it's like a fighter white Belt  with a black Belt, the white belt can do everything the black does, but the knowledge is not the same, soon the black will always be at an advantage.

Going back to the bots is clear the frequency that the Asian players use them, the video quoted here in the post is just one of the hundreds of streans that show the florin vendors doing their job. The site that appears in the video (sue the company, ban the participants, a Game Master just stay 30 minutes on the site Afreeka.tv and you will see countless ways to ban these players).

Even today the Macao player was in lizard camp killing everyone with his bow coming from bots and Asian players, I was almost victim, I had to teleport and wait his good will to leave, playing that way is not funny.

If the game continues this way, I'll go to some game where the administration at least
Listen the players.

I don't want to sound like I am defending asian players, but there are again 2 sides of a coin about their knowledge advantage.

Sure, asians are way ahead of us currently because they know how to maximize their efficiency. However, they will not always be ahead. At some point, people will reach level cap and the only difference will be luck in enchanting.

You could also look at it from a different angle. If asians weren't that much ahead, the rest of the server would not have access to certain items and equipment that only drop in higher level areas. Having access to these items earlier greatly helps people in their journey. If it wasn't for asians, we wouldn't have seen Spirit weapons, Dark Knight pieces and Brother/Sister accessories 2 weeks ago but maybe just a day or two ago.

I don't condone gold buying/selling, but them simply playing ahead of us and selling us stuff we would not be able to get yet does not sound like an as huge problem to me as people try to make it.

There are also players that have some knowledge about the game from the last release 6 years ago and somewhat from the korean server, including myself, but yet nobody complains about us having an "unfair advantage". Maybe because we are not asians? That's just racist and ignorant.

Masang should just get rid of malicious activities such as botting and gold selling and let everyone enjoy the game, no matter where you are from.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, FliP said:

I don't want to sound like I am defending asian players, but there are again 2 sides of a coin about their knowledge advantage.

Sure, asians are way ahead of us currently because they know how to maximize their efficiency. However, they will not always be ahead. At some point, people will reach level cap and the only difference will be luck in enchanting.

You could also look at it from a different angle. If asians weren't that much ahead, the rest of the server would not have access to certain items and equipment that only drop in higher level areas. Having access to these items earlier greatly helps people in their journey. If it wasn't for asians, we wouldn't have seen Spirit weapons, Dark Knight pieces and Brother/Sister accessories 2 weeks ago but maybe just a day or two ago.

I don't condone gold buying/selling, but them simply playing ahead of us and selling us stuff we would not be able to get yet does not sound like an as huge problem to me as people try to make it.

There are also players that have some knowledge about the game from the last release 6 years ago and somewhat from the korean server, including myself, but yet nobody complains about us having an "unfair advantage". Maybe because we are not asians? That's just racist and ignorant.

Masang should just get rid of malicious activities such as botting and gold selling and let everyone enjoy the game, no matter where you are from.

Dude, Asians just play because they have bots / goldsellers, if u remove that asians gonna leave, im not racist or something...

• Like 1

12 hours ago, FliP said:

Não quero soar como se estivesse defendendo jogadores asiáticos, mas há novamente dois lados de uma moeda sobre sua vantagem de conhecimento.

Claro, os asiáticos estão muito à frente de nós atualmente porque sabem como maximizar sua eficiência. No entanto, eles nem sempre estarão à frente. Em algum momento, as pessoas atingirão o nível máximo e a única diferença será a sorte de se encantar.

Você também pode olhar de um ângulo diferente. Se os asiáticos não estivessem muito à frente, o resto do servidor não teria acesso a determinados itens e equipamentos que só caem em áreas de nível mais alto. Ter acesso a esses itens anteriormente ajuda muito as pessoas em sua jornada. Se não fosse por asiáticos, não teríamos visto armas do Spirit, peças do Cavaleiro das Trevas e acessórios do Brother / Sister há 2 semanas, mas talvez apenas um dia ou dois atrás.

Eu não tolero compra / venda de ouro, mas eles simplesmente jogam à nossa frente e nos vendem coisas que não poderíamos obter ainda não parece um problema tão grande para mim quanto as pessoas tentam fazê-lo.

Também há jogadores que têm algum conhecimento sobre o jogo desde o último lançamento há 6 anos e um pouco do servidor coreano, incluindo eu mesmo, mas ninguém se queixa de termos uma "vantagem injusta". Talvez porque não somos asiáticos? Isso é apenas racista e ignorante.

Masang deve apenas se livrar de atividades maliciosas, como botting e venda de ouro, e deixar todo mundo curtir o jogo, não importa de onde você é.

Returning to the subject of the black belts (Asian players) and white belts (rest of the world), 
imagine that not only the superiority of the black belts on the white ones, the black belt still use 
a forbidden blow on the white, the judge (game master) pretends not to have seen and the white Belt
breaks the arm(Lose your item and exp), never again the white belt will be able or want to fight ...

As I said in the post above, the Macao (Korean) player besides having superior experience bought many 
Bows, he bought several bows leaving the own use +10 without any effort inside the game and killed all 
of the Lizard camp, including he almost kills me, have you ever wondered if he had been able to kill me
and I dropped my only item of value? while I would spend days to recover, in case I did not give up, he
would simply open the illegal site and buy more thousands of Florins making several others give up ...

I say and I repeat, white belt fight with white belt is fair, however if the white belt meets an Asian
site it will use prohibited strike and the cycle of people giving up will be greater than those that 
will enter the game.

Are you really not understanding or are you pretending to be a good boy wanting to protect illegal 
program users?
Do you buy Florins on their sites?
First point, all sites or 99% selling florins advertised by bots are Asian.
if you like them so much because you do not leave that server and use vpn like them and will play on 
the server exclusive to them?
if you do not know this server is unique to the West.
review your thoughts.

7 hours ago, GloriousMage said:

Dude, Asians just play because they have bots / goldsellers, if u remove that asians gonna leave, im not racist or something...

Then try to enforce that and lets see what happens.

I am all for getting rid of bots and goldsellers.

Friend, I was a major victim of illegal gambling in Asia, I hunted for more than 6 hours until I dropped an item that had good value and advertise for sale in the world chat, what happened was that the people I dealt with were a an Asian player who generated me days later a ban on the illegal market, even though I did not do anything out of the law ... I got in touch with the support of the game and it took me a long time to explain until they discovered that I was a second victim of the even player using dirty money ... I do not want to know who is playing, I just do not accept people that I saw discharadamente buy money in the stream me perceguindo in the game for fun as already happened, or even be preojudicado by who lives of this market in the which I do not agree with.

If you think that having people way ahead farming loot of end game that fast and selling those on the market for the rest is a good thing for the people that buy it, then you need to rethink it again dude, everyone that buys items that they cant manage to drop they just feeding florins to the guys that are selling those, not the oposite, the people that are getting boosted are the ones who actualy make florin out of items of loot ahead of others, making them stronger than what they already are so they can defeat even stronger mobs and sell even better stuff for even more florin.

Meanwhile the people buying those items have no florins at all and just have few stuff that hardly pays out the loot they can afford to farm because the areas they farming are already on low price on the market, once they can step up, prices of those items will then already drop again, so they buy florins to be able to buy more items to the actual player that sell the items, this is the truth dude.

Also just so u know, 90% of the gold sellers are actual players that make florins the legit way, yes you are reading this right, they farm florins the legit way, its the people undergeared that buy the items on the market who actualy make them win the money, it works like this:

Exp hardcore player rush day 1 to get loot that is overpriced on market > sell it overpriced on market cuz early > with that florin makes his char even more stronger >  move to next area that will then already drop items of +300k > sell florins to players that will use that florins to buy his own items overpriced on market > repeat

• Like 1

And there is where the cash shop and p2w comes in play, abusing cash shop consumables will allow u to be that step ahead  needed in order to be on the right tier in time, so you are in the ''good loot/price'' range of the market and not behind, this is a race mmo and cash shop is huge boost on that race.

• Like 1

More easy explanation, let put the example there is only 2 players, player A and player B

1-Player A spend 100€ on cash shop and get super ahead day 1 so it can drop the item that Player B buy for 100k florin he farmed playing normaly.

2-Player A now use that 100k florin to be strong and push to harder mobs to loot items, sell maybe x2 or x3 items more for 100k florin.

3-Player A now have 200k florin and is strong, player B is weak and have no florin.

4-Player B see on market one item that is very good for him that cost 200k, Player B buy 200k florin to Player A

5-Player A now have 200k florin back and real money on pocket, Player B have no florin and still weaker.

6-Player B see on market one item that is very good for him that cost 200k, Player B buy 200k florin to Player A

7-Player A now have 200k florin back and even more real money on pocket, Player B have no florin and still weaker.

8-Repeat

There is also Player C that acts like Player A but instead of selling florins, make his character even stronger with that florins.

And there u go, thats the whole economy of this game.

• Like 1