Archer

Don't waste your time

Skills:
- Fire Bless is broken, it doesn't increase attack speed. I did few test with and without "Potion of Haste" and "Miracule Cure of Wind", it doesn't change anything
- Earth Limit is supposed to be a 100% chance to root but trust me it works 1/4 times. According to the description there's no "in a certain probability" (Earth Limit -> With Earth Dragon’s energy, IMMOBILIZE target for a short time)
- Magnum Shot will become your best friend at level 36 but provided that you hit your target
- Books drop are rarest than any other class

Stuff:
- Bows are the poorest weapon in this game. They have the smallest damages compare to other physicals weapons
- Mid/End Game bows are the most expensive weapons, just have a look to the auction house

Gameplay:
- Our attack speed is really bad. We already have the poorest weapon and our attack speed ins't increase to balance with our poor damages. Warriors and Paladins have more damages and hit more quickly than archers.
- We don't have skill to regen our mana. You will not have a good Mana Regen except with your stuff (which is nearby 0) and 'Potion of Mana" will not help you to regen (2pts every 10sec) this is ridiculus.
- Double attack animation is just an animation... You seem to attack and hit twice, but in reality you just attack once and spend 1 arrow. Do not get fooled
- We need to craft or buy our own arrows. Ok that's great and quite normal, but we only have 2 kind of arrows ? And obviously, if you buy simple arrows you can't sold them... Don't spend your money buying arrows, craft them...
- Transformations are juste a huge joke for Archers ! All the classes have more than 15 possible transformations, Archers only have 8 WTF ?! And obviously, too few transformations even less buffs from them.
    1) Froger Assasin/Gnoll Archer/Eagler Archer/Gremlin Crossbowman ---> No buff
    2) Cocoon Archer (Accuracy +1)
    3) Toad Archer (Max HP+10/HP Regen +1..... USELESS)
    3) Malay/Shadow Pierce (Yeah the best !!! Wait... What ?! LEVEL 52 !!!)
There is Hobgoblin Thief / Hobgoblin Warrior / Hobgoblin Shaman ? There's NOT Hobgoblin Hunter
There is Dark Elf ? There's NOT Dark Elf Archer
There is Lizardman / Lizardman Warrior / Lizardman High Priest ? There's NOT Lizardman Sentry

So, as the title says don't waste your time

• Like 1

I have to agree with you in all this points, archers attack speed is terrible as the game progress you need pots to increase it, transformation cards are horrible I always transform into a melee just because they are more melee transformation than Archer transformations, also the stats for the cards...

I'm 40+ and I have not been able to drop an Archer skill.

We only have one AOE which I'm ok but have two will be better, other classes can farm in AOE having the same attack spd like an archer.

The dmg for our weapons is just terrible comparing other classes.

Did you submit a bug report for Firebless? I have submitted bug reports and they double checked and said I was correct and they will be fixed. Please make sure to submit a bug report. Also feel they should lower the cost of all archers skills. Firebless should be a passive or cost cut in half or down to 1/4 of its current cost. Archers early game sucks unless you are p2w.

I didn't submit in forum, shoul i send a mail to support ? Idk how to submit one

Sure, at early game it's so weak until you get Magnum shot even if you have bow+9

@Boom i drop my first archer skill yesterday, it's the only one i saw in my entire game