Warlock

Lets Talk about WARlock

i remember in 2012 i played the shadowmage (warlock) and it was fun. but idk how the warlock is now, since a lot of skills like critical heal doesnt exist anymore :P since stating and theres no skilltree anymore, it could be still a lot of fun. 

Because there are no skill trees and you can unlock all skills, this would allow for some nice builds.

6 hours ago, FliP said:

Because there are no skill trees and you can unlock all skills, this would allow for some nice builds.

yes and so much skill for warlock so with passive . Warlock have 31 skills. Sorcerer have 28 . Archer have 29. Warrior have 15. And paladin have 16 skills . its big advantage. And just warlock have 3 mana regen skills  you know mana potion is have not in game we dont see in CBT . its too big adventage. 

I saw 1 screenshot of the shadow mage , looked at the clean graphic user interface and I was in . the cool thing is that you are not stuck with a staff , you can use a sword and shield and fight with steel and magic ! I love to jump up in the air point my sword down and pounce on the enemy , just like rastan from the old school arcade game .   :  )

anyone who can tell me how poison cloud is? since with dark aura aoe grinding feels inefficent. 

On 3/2/2019 at 8:06 PM, beta said:

I saw 1 screenshot of the shadow mage , looked at the clean graphic user interface and I was in . the cool thing is that you are not stuck with a staff , you can use a sword and shield and fight with steel and magic ! I love to jump up in the air point my sword down and pounce on the enemy , just like rastan from the old school arcade game .   :  )

You can freely use a long-sword and shield on a Sorceress/Warlock. If you equip a Staff and a Robe Guarder, you'll get SP, but if you go for a Long-sword+Shield, you'll get attack speed+Shield Defense.

Mages need the SP badly but The Sword and Shield is only recommended if it is of a high + enchanted level.

• Like 1

warlock is male class of witch sub class of mage , the shadowmage is NOT a warlock it is not a witch . it is a wizard .