GENERAL GAMEPLAY

Why are there so many Koreans?

The game is forbidden to enter through South Korea and China. Why are there so many Koreans?

I know there is a VPN program, but it still doesn't make much sense because there are too many Koreans.

They have been attacked by them so many time today. Of course, for no reason.

• Thanks 1

it feels like the half of the playerbase are from china or korea. i think theyre all using a vpn otherwise it wont make so much sense for me. i dont think that masangsoft will do anything against it

• Thanks 1

Considering they put an IP Block in place, I don't believe that Koreans should be playing on our server.

I do not mind the higher population and competition. However, they have an unfair advantage of knowing ins and outs about the game already.

@DK Veritas  @DK Eos

I hope you realize that players that are supposed to be here are leaving the game due to players that are not supposed to be here.

Let me remind you that according to your announcement posted on Steam on February 26th (https://steamcommunity.com/games/781030/announcements/detail/1751242076603263123), you wrote the following:
"In addition, we have region restrictions. 
China and Korea will be restricted and not available this global service.
This is because there are other servers(not on steam) servicing those countries.
We recommend that residents in Korea or China use the services of each country."

China and Korea will be restricted and not available this global service.

This is because there are other servers(not on steam) servicing those countries.

We recommend that residents in Korea or China use the services of each country.

Please enforce your own rules. If you do not follow the rules you set, how do you expect us players to follow them?

• Thanks 1

It's a problem.  When you consider how much experience they have due to playing the game for a long time, on top of how many of them there are.  I would say there are easily 5 times the korean pop vs english. 

Just look at the rankings - and they are starting to pvp non-koreans out of high level mob areas.  This game release is basically just a new Korean server, but with a side dish of global players learning the game for them to snack on.

The global release will not be successful is this continues.

• Thanks 1

I've seen over a dozen bots run by Korean players, as well as I'm being locked out of the high level zones via PK whenever I go there.
I can't grind for high level gear, and I can't grind low level mobs because of the amount of bots.
There's no way for me to grow to be able to come close to competing.
If this isn't corrected ASAP I and my guild, as well as an allied guild(60 paying players) won't be here for another week.

They are totally disrupting the market for items and competition for new people as this is a new game for people not from that part of the world.  Please remove them. 

• Thanks 1

A somewhat independent issue is them botting on multiple clients to sell gold / ruining the economy.

• Thanks 1

The amount of Korean botters I see is absurd. Makes this game nearly unplayable.

@Masangsoft

You need to state your stance on botting. Please support and follow through on your stance of the region block.

Korean languages in chatting and nickname are banned

We already know about the restricted country’s players also blocked the IP of Korea and China.

To make a good game environment, we will put in the effort to control them depending on our policy.

😏