SUGGESTIONS

Suggestion Regarding Player Movement

+ 1k

I'd kill for this option...

Left mouse click was for camera turn without moving character, for ages. 

What irritates me more is player collision. Not only does it get in the way when playing with a group, but people also use it to grief others by standing in your way where ever you try to move.

player collision is something that is kind of amazing, if you ask me.

Allows for various community interaction and even strategy in sieges.

I missed a game where you are allowed to be an asshole (not like I try to be one) or a genuinely likeable guy. It's what separates oldschool games from these new modern mmorpg single player games with other people running around you shooting things (GW2, ESO, modern WoW etc etc)

On 3/7/2019 at 11:52 PM, Shilofax said:

Would it be possible to have the ability to turn off the click to move option?

I agree, this is really annoying when you missclick (and it happens a lot of times). A disable option would be very appreciated

3 hours ago, FliP said:

What irritates me more is player collision. Not only does it get in the way when playing with a group, but people also use it to grief others by standing in your way where ever you try to move.

I agree too. It's disable in all cities but very irritating when you are walking outside and hitting people or your own party.
For ex: 6-7th floor yesterday, the corridors were too narrow for a team of 6 persons. 2 of our dps were behind the party and couldn't attack cause of range and could not pass even if we were stuck to the wall

In addition, there is a good chance that at high level, biggest guilds will stand in front of world bosses, corridors of Pagan or at entrance of cities, preventing anyone from accessing themone from accessing them

1 minute ago, Bibiche said:

In addition, there is a good chance that at high level, biggest guilds will stand in front of world bosses, corridors of Pagan or at entrance of cities, preventing anyone from accessing themone from accessing them

Pretty much like the "Tractor Movement" that happened in ArcheAge when the only bridge was blocked and nobody could pass.

Give trolls a finger and they'll grab the whole hand.

• Haha 1

call me an idiot but I love such stuff

You wouldn't remember it if it wasn't actually memorable 😉

Community interactions, even like that, are long gone in new games and I'm glad we have chance to actually "play" here :)

16 hours ago, FliP said:

This is actualy true, the issue with the bodyblock its real, i mean the feature of having actual bodyblock its completely broken, makes no sense on this game and the most important is that is actualy unbalanced, because range skills doents need to have a clear way to be able to use the skill, meanwhile short range needs to have his own spot to be able to use the skill, this makes no sense at all, as short range class you not only need to move next to the target but you also have to do it avoiding other players, this is completely pathetic for real.

This should be disabled from the game asap, make it just like in the cities, the current state of blodyblock its just pathetic and badly implemented, i dont really understand how this is actualy still working like this and nobody said anything from the developer team, i mean its pretty obvious how bad this is, i cant think of a single reason why is this working as it is, not a single reason for real.