SUGGESTIONS

Improvements for the Game Experience

-Increase the amount of items available to list at once in the Consignment Store (Players Market), it will increase the player activity on the market with more and better prices for everyone, this game have huge amount of items, materials, consumables, etc, the current limit is just too low, its making the economy of the server look really bad and not healthy at all, increase the amount of items that you can list at once so players can actualy properly sell what they dont need in order to buy what they need, encourage the player trading ativity.

-Fix the filters on the game, everything that have something to be filtered is not working, it only works if you write the exact name, for example if you write +0 Chain Shield, it will not show anything, even if there is the suggestion that shows up with that name, it doents work, you have to write Chain Shield only for it to be shown, also if you select on the menu, weapon, armor or whatever, it will just do nothing, im pretty sure its know issue, but anyway ill leave it here.

-Increase the drop rate slighly for the basic consumables and materials, keep the same drop rate for amors/weapons/accesories etc, currently the drop rate for materials is that low that most of the items are not worth to craft, they are cheaper to just buy the piece itself because of the drop rate of materials its too low, to fix that you have to increase the materials drop rate, if you decrease the drop rate of weapons/armors/accesories instead, then it will be better to just buy them on the npc, so please be carefull with this and increase slighly the drop rate of the materials, it doents need to be huge boost, just a litle more to compensate the current prices of the materials on the market, you are still in time to do this.

-Add damage display, instead of ''HIT'' or ''CRITICAL'' make it actualy show the number of damage dealt, there is no logic for it to not be display, we can figure it out what is the damage we currently doing, so please add this feature, it only improves the game experience and brings nothing bad.

-Add hp display on player targets and the amount of hp they have, also on monsters, we can figure this out, so just make it display, same as with the damage display, we can figure this out too, so please add this feature so we can see it without the need to test and checks.

-Add profile character stats, like seriously, we have alot of stats that are nowhere, attack values, movement speed, attack speed, hp/mp regen etc, those are important values that should be somewhere to be seen for the players, same as above...

-Balance and Cash Shop suggestions will be added soon.

• Like 1

I support following things

- damage display

- hp/mp display over targets

- materials drop rate increase /NOT consumables/

- proper character stats window

Im gonna keep updating this post with ideas and suggestions also from other players in other threads that i consider worth to make them even more visible if for any chance any staff member gets to read any of this.

-Disable character bodyblock in the fields, just like on cities you can walk and move without having the issue to be stuck, this not only makes the gameplay worse for everyone, it also adds huge advantage to range skills overall, leaving in huge disadvantage to the clases that are forced to move close to the target AND find spot for his own character in order to be able to use the skills. Take in consideration also that with the huge delay of the players and server perfomance overall, when you get to face any character, it starts to stutter, your character is dsync and not moving/responding properly, its just a mess, disable this asap.

If the idea of having this blodyblock is core of the game, then fix it and make it work properly as it should,  because everytime you get someone in the way, your character gets pretty much freeze in the spot, make it in a way that if you bodyblock someone atleast your character slides next to the target if you keep the input to move foward, not completely block and stuck, make it atleast that the character slides trying to reach the original direction you aiming for to one side or the other depending of your position.

-Add the ingame option setting to disable click to move.

-On the radar, the arrow point to the direction of where the character is facing, it should point the direction of the camera instead in my opinion.

-Adding one additional tab on the quest log to show the available quest that you currently can take but you still didnt would be really good, since all u have is that ugly pop up in the midle of the screen when the quest is available, if you close it you have nothing but the icon on the map that you can easily miss, im pretty sure most of the people actualy happen to waste time staring at map looking for the icon quest, witch btw that map is really bad and some areas you cant even figure out if there is a road or not untill you actualy are there, its missing an actual area display where u can walk and be there with your character, that should be the actual map, not that low resolution top view of the fisical map.

-Remove player social interactions from system chat, like for real that spam on system chat makes no sense, just move it to general chat and leave system chat for system stuff.

-Consignment store, yeah it doents record the sales and the button search on the inventory tab should be called collect, also the words ''enchant rate'' on the search tab are overlaping the slot to write the numbers, in my opinion that should be called Auction House or Trade Broker or anything usualy called on other mmos but consignment store ? no way.

When u are about to register an item holding shift, first it ask you for the amount of items you want to register, in that moment if you press enter it should go to the next value witch is the price, then pressing again enter it should then ask you the confirmation that finaly pressing enter again it should be registered, currently is not doing anything of that, you have to manualy click on the buttons to make it happen, lets be a bit clean and do things right and fix that.

-Add to the mayor cities all the buffs of the players in npc's for a fair price, just like the first npc that gives haste, but with all the other buffs too.

out of this list I just say that I'd leave character collision system. It's something that can lead to multiple memorable moments in gameplay... be it annoying or satisfying, depending on which side are you on, but it allows for a good organized guild to actually do some seriously cool stuff 🙂

rest is pretty much good list... this game need a bit of "fine touch". 

8 hours ago, Owondyah said:

out of this list I just say that I'd leave character collision system. It's something that can lead to multiple memorable moments in gameplay... be it annoying or satisfying, depending on which side are you on, but it allows for a good organized guild to actually do some seriously cool stuff 🙂

rest is pretty much good list... this game need a bit of "fine touch". 

I cant really think of any situation where the bobyblock can have a positive impact over the gameplay, while i can easily tell you a list of stuff that is making the gameplay worse for everyone, specialy close range skills/class on the current state.

The biggest problem of the bodyblock is the current state of it, is not working properly, it is very poorly implemented, as a concept iself maybe it can have sense in specific situations on batles of many people and stuff, but in truth ingame we just facing issues in a daily basis.

If the only good ''positive'' reasons to have bodyblock are in ''siege'' or big batles, maybe they should leave the bodyblock only active in that areas/times and leave the rest with the bodyblock deactivated to avoid the massive list of issues that we currently have.

Oviously the players who dont play in group dont care about this because they still didnt face the issues yet, but trust me that if you play in group fighting the same mobs, you really get to hate this broken feature, you just are being blocked and freezed with stuttering unable to reach your target nor hit the objective constantly every single time you cross path with any of the members of the group.

Maybe another posible way to partialy fix this would be to deactivated the bodyblock of the party members, i dont know man there is many ways to fix this, they should do something.