SUGGESTIONS

I'd like to propose myself as Moderator/GM/Community advisor

As title says,i would like to propose myself as some kind of moderator or advisor,or gm if thats available,to help new players and solve some in game Issues.

i speak english spanish and bit of french(that would help MASANG reach other nationalities players beside english).

I have experience in this role,i served as Sub Admin in 2 big spanish games websites with good references(trucoteca.com & cazatrucos.com).
Also served as GM in some mmo private severs of WoW ,Lineage,MuOnline with overall possitive commendations.

i know how to handle tickets,logs reports and i also know how to handle SQLSERVER/MySQL.

Can handle news,discussions in forums(STEAM mostly)announcements,notices ,events,(damage control...) ETC.

Thanks for reading.

You'd have better luck by sending them a proper business e-mail.

You can find their contacts on their global website.

• Like 1

considering activity of their staff... any extra hand is welcome... 

apart of official statements on forum and steam, their communication is equal to 0

4 hours ago, SuperMewKitten said:

As title says,i would like to propose myself as some kind of moderator or advisor,or gm if thats available,to help new players and solve some in game Issues.

I dont want to be rude, but did you saw the activity of this forum? Do you really think its needed any moderator ?

All we need is someone active ingame to ban spammers and bots, thats it, nothing else.

If you really want to have a cool title and be someone more than just a random player, then go and help the comunity ingame and answer the questions that new players are asking the whole day, making a bad copypaste with outdated information and calling it guide doents help at all, specialy when most of the info its already in the wiki or ingame or worse, not even matching the current version leading to confusion.

2 hours ago, Owondyah said:

apart of official statements on forum and steam, their communication is equal to 0

Why you need additional comunication from the staff ?  dont you have friends ingame to talk with ?

If you have questions and need asnwers, go to their support, thats what is for, they will answer you. 

i will update the guide,you do not have any reason to be negative about it since the game did not change back from 2016 to now

anyway this thread is not about discussing that topic and your overall attitude is not good DeusEx.

MASANG as provider/host of the game has reasons to be communicative by players and im offering my services for them to solve some community issues t.

the topic is about discussing if i can enter as staff,that i would require to MASANGSOFT either here or by a proper mail.

I wish you the best of luck, as helping hands are always welcome, but to be fair, we already have the tools available to contribute on our own. We do not need to be hired by Masangsoft to do that. If that is the only motivation to contribute, then it is probably for the wrong reasons.

You can help people on the forum or in world chat without having a special title or tag to mark you as a official. There are report functions built into the game and you can always send Proof of Offense directly to Masangsoft through Support.

1 hour ago, SuperMewKitten said:

anyway this thread is not about discussing that topic and your overall attitude is not good DeusEx.

This thread is public and is for whatever the comunity wants to talk about regarding your request to have an especial/promoted/whatever status in the eyes of everyone.

My actitude is just the reaction of your intentions, if you think my overall attitude is not good, then you are clearly not the right person to deal with the comunity.

1 hour ago, SuperMewKitten said:

im offering my services for them to solve some community issues t.

Any issue you could solve with your services (if you can) can be done already, you dont need anything else to perform the services you are offering, you dont need any aproval nor any tool to do them, you can do that already as we are telling you to do so if you are really into it.

DeusEx... 

Why I want more communication from staff and their involvement in game? 

Are you serious with that question or ...? I have a guild with amazing community and we talk literally non-stop.

Support is not the way to go when you have typical issues which can solved by active forum staff. You just pile up ticket upon ticket and people stand in line, waiting for solutions for things that probably could be fixed by some common dev knowledge if they actually spent at least 1h a day on forum. 

Serious issues, like billing, account hacking, lost passwords, account issues... those are ticket based problems. Requiring privacy and 1 on 1 conversations.

Meh, why am I arguing here... your attitude and reply to my post is... meh whatever.

Just remember, forum without staff is dead forum... and look at this one 😉 None will bother to even come here and post cuz it's not a place to find game owners. 

And if their own forum is not a place where you can find them, you probably shouldn't even bother with sending a ticket to support.

Regarding OP's application, i'd just change his super cringe forum name. Apart from that - good luck sir! I wish you all the best. 

the thread topic is about me applying for staff,to help community as i always did

not to discuss and be toxic about the guide i posted(now updated)
your overall attiude is not good cause either you do not post sincere thoughts about the stuff:
if you didnt like my guide why didnt you make one?or post idead to clarify it or update it?or helped with the overall contribution?
why spam this topic and also say that communication is not needed?MASAGNSOFT as provider should be communicative with their peers to improve game experience and improve QOL

instead of help you are being overall toxic,and please refrain for doing offtopic comments here.

if you have complaints create a new topic

and you avoid all the other post i ve made,selecting only a little portion of the world chat,imma just report and block you since you are being toxic for real

to be fair Mew... not sure if you wanna troll ppl on world chat or be helpfull 🙂 If you are MewKitten on world chat you seriously do more harm than good. And this comes from someone who actually backed your proposal up. Never too late to change but yea... not a good start.

Yesterday I saw you on world chat and PMd you with : "are you the guy from forum?"

Very next moment you had me blocked.

Thanks 😉 

It is pretty obvious that for him getting mod or any other special title/promotion is just his own personal achievement, just like the guide he copy-pasted, he just did that to get credit out of it, hes literaly farming views and votes, no jokes, thats what hes aiming for, he even said that on world chat, thats why people hate on him, because he dont care about others at all, hes just motivated with the selfish purpose of getting on special place to feel more than a random player, because thats what he is, currently hes a random player and not even a good one.