SUGGESTIONS

Sign in to follow this  

Reduce prices

- DK Shop prices are really insane.

35$ for a mount that regen you, 30 days buff/magic doll, lot of items are too expensive... If you want a good experience for 30 Days you need to spend 39$ to get Dk Nobless T2. 39$ EACH month this is really, really expensive i guess

- Please, reduce HP potions price.

Depend of your class, but some of them need to spend 200 potions every 20 minutes. 1h represent 600 potions, it's 20k florins. When you spend your 600 pots, you don't even get back more money than you spent even if you are farming at pagan 5.

• Like 1

I agree with both, as per my previous post about this matter on the Steam forums before the game launched.

Selling us convenience buffs is fine, but a "subscription" does not cost more than 15$ a month.

The DK Nobless Pack for 15$ a month would be reasonable, as more people would buy it. I know quite a few people, myself included, that only bought the pack to help ourselves starting out on a fresh server. We will never touch any of the packs again with this pricing.

DK Online is the by far most expensive MMO I played and it is a 7 year old re-released game at that.