OFF - TOPIC

Sign in to follow this  

What is the max level of this game ..?

Hello everyone, some players are asking for the max level of this game, and we can see some answers (48,52 ...) but what about, them are false ?

You don't trust me and I can understand this.

Here the proof of what I am saying.

My1SEEw.png

* Founded in the Script.pak\Data.mdb files.

As we can see the most hard part it's from 48 to 49 it's true, Hahah.
But they are already 78 level's avaiable.

- AriusII

Both information are correct.

Our version is currently limited to 52, but the game goes on to 78 and beyond. We also have traces about this presently in the game, as there are 60+ skill book at merchants.

However, I don't know how smart it is to dig in the client and post a screenshot with your name about it, as client modification and extraction is usually against the Terms of Service.

1 hour ago, FliP said:

However, I don't know how smart it is to dig in the client and post a screenshot with your name about it, as client modification and extraction is usually against the Terms of Service.

Hello, I don't know where you find this information .. 
https://global.masangsoft.com/?mid=AR_POLICY01
https://global.masangsoft.com/?mid=AR_POLICY02

Plus I would like to say, I always want to know what i'm downloading on a game.What there are inside of PACK/DATA Files, it's like a rights of consomations, you are able to know what's hide in your food right ? You have a label with information of what the content is present. It's same here.
I don't know to be curious it's a crime, plus it's only on my computer and this don't make an impact on the game. 😉 
( This work also for Modding / Translate client ).

- Arius

I said that is "usually" is. It is common that 9 out of 10 publishers do not condone modification and extraction of their client.

They do not have it specifically stated in their ToS, but I can assure you they will not be happy that people poke around their client and post their findings about upcoming content. You have the right and licence to use their software and services, but unless Masangsoft did so themselves, you should not share any files or information gathered from the client (copyright).

You can do as you please, I simply wanted to give you a heads up that Masangsoft will most likely not be happy about it. It is not only on your computer, as you did share a screenshot with yet unreleased Level/Exp information an hour ago.

It's just a screen of this informations, if them was not < hidded > i wasn't be able to release it ...

I understand you point of view, I'm just giving somes informations in more, for a better sentence about leveling. 😉

On 3/13/2019 at 8:56 AM, beta said:

<  runs off to get to level 52 !

you won't get 52 with that +6 sword on warlock! ^^

im sure you are a wealth of knowledge so that you already know all that there is to know . this is my 4th time through DKOnline . don't bet your life on it , its a wizard . when the best wizards in online games want to fight with a sword and shield you had better let them do it . you like the staffs ? you use them .

you want me to use a staff ? ill kill everything in the game.

someone please find my owl poppet and make us some bracelets with armor . WTB Bloody Long Sword .