GENERAL GAMEPLAY

Sign in to follow this  

Paladin

What's the purpose of paladin in this game ? İf we even try to kill monsters/slots in PVE we have the lowest damage and it's literally a torture. İf we wanna play with party we can't act like a tank because the aggo mark always switches players between who give the highest damage. ( and paladin has the lowest damage. ) So mobs don't even follow us. All the other classes , even the shitty Warrior gets 3 levels a day when a paladin can get one ! You would think the defence and health would make up for it but it doesn't. What good is the health and defence when the mobs don't follow me and i can't give any damage ? İ can't be a tank nor an attacker.When i am trying to kill one monster my sorcerer and archer friend are killing 4-5 monsters. Sorcerer gets all the mobs and kills everyone with ONE SKİLL. ARCHER JUST SPAMS ARROWS AND KİLLS MOBS EASİLY. WHAT İS THE PURPOSE OF PALADİN İN THİS GAME ? İ use to enjoy playing paladin years ago but now it is miserable. PLEASE BUFF PALADİN.

Melee Classes are heavily imbalanced compared to Ranged Classes.

Not only do they have range, they also have better damage too. Melee Classes need a rework as soon as possible.

Yeah the classes are very very unbalanced, its not like missing a slightly rework or some tweaks, no, its completely broken unbalanced, like for real it needs urgent fix.

Damage balance is the first issue by far, but also skill availavility too, its like some classes are not even finished or not intended for you to play, how it is that posible that you dont even have to use skills to perform the best, how its posible that using autoattack you doing more dmg than using skills, whats the point of having skills that do less damage than leaving your character hit auto, this is a copletely nonsense.

To begin with, all the classes should have this 3 skills:

There is absolutely no reason why not give this skills to all the classes, and this would be only the beggining, if we go deep into the issue we could end up with a completely remastered classes to play properly.

image.png

image.png

image.png

I agree with it. I think this game is not really a team game. Everyone fight by themselves, even though they are in the party. For sure, range attacking class is more efficient for doing many things in the beginning. Maybe authorities design this game in an uncommon way, such as strong monsters, too risk enchanting system and killing other players for their drops.

As I see it, I believe every class in this game is Fighter, not really a team worker. Paladin has the highest HP & DEF to take on the damage of the Boss or powerful mobs. Maybe some class,  warlock, can't challenge until her level is relatively higher than Paladin. For example, I have played a game, made in Korea, The damage of the Boss' skill could cause 3XX points and an lv50 archer only has 450 HP, so it's nearly impossible to fight the boss at this level unless I am a knight.
Also, I guess Warrior and Paladin can win the PVP to the warlock/sorceress at the same level.

In my opinions, I just don't know much about this game since it has just been launched for only a dozen days.  Most people are still under level and don't have decent equips. It's hard to say many things at the moment.