Warrior

Sign in to follow this  

The lack of skills...

...is a joke.

Are Warriors expected to auto-attack until Lv50 before they get their first useful skill? Warriors have no AoE Skills whatsoever until Lv50.

We have Death Swing, but that cannot be considered a skill but more as a special attack, as you can't use it whenever you want.

PvE really is a joke when Warriors have to struggle due to lack of skills watching Sorceresses pull 10 mobs behind them and kill them within a few hits with their massive AoE attacks. Even Warlocks and Archers are in a better situation.

• Like 2

The class balance is clearly bad, not only in the meaning of skills but also in stats and equipment too, certain class are obviously in a better situation in most scenarios whitout the lack of perfomance on the others,  thats why they are overpopulated, ranged skills, mp/hp regen, high dmg, they also dont have bad max hp nor bad defense to perform, its just not balanced at all, simple and easy not balanced.

Sorcerer, Warlock, Archer, easy broken classes in that order, overall.

itemization of the game is just... odd. 

And yea... warriors are most handicapped class. Can confirm that I have issues to watch ppl getting past me in leveling without much effort lol ...

Every class can pull of some aoe farming method, only warriors are forced to pick 1 on 1 fights.

5 hours ago, Owondyah said:

itemization of the game is just... odd. 

And yea... warriors are most handicapped class. Can confirm that I have issues to watch ppl getting past me in leveling without much effort lol ...

Every class can pull of some aoe farming method, only warriors are forced to pick 1 on 1 fights.

1 on 1 would not be a problem if the damage is right, but Warriors also lack the damage.

While a Sorceress can easily AoE Zerg down monsters at Lv28 that I have to farm 1 on 1 at Lv33+ is just broken, also considering that I need to hit them 5-6 times before they die.

Since all other classes get their good skills at Lv28/32, Masangsoft should at least push the Lv50 AoE to Lv32 so Warriors can play normally, if they stick around that long to unlock the skill.

As Warriors are usually the most popular class in games, people that play Warrior currently are either extremely unhappy, have switched to another class they don't really want to play or have quit the game altogether.

It has crossed my mind to switch to Sorceress to powerlevel myself and farm money to then OP Equip my Warrior (and it's sad that you need to overpower yourself to play normally) to continue my journey, but I don't want to invest time in a class I don't want to play and does not meet my playstyle.

I also don't know why other classes get better weapons much more easily, like Staff of Great Elder is simply a joke compared of the money and effort Warriors need to put in to get an equivalent weapon.

You're wrong. Although mages can pull a group of monsters and kill them, MP defense is low. The soldier's defensive growth is the highest, although it is not very slow to fight one by one. And the mage can only beat low-level monsters in groups. Defense is not possible.

Play slowly and you will find the benefits of soldiers. You need to experience it yourself. And the soldier in the later stage of the game can show the strength of PK PVE.