TECH SUPPORT

Sign in to follow this  

Ingame Ping/Latency

I would like to know if there is any command ingame to check the current ping you have, for example if there is anything like /ping or something like that in order to check the current delay of the conexion to the server.

Thank you.

You can check this yourself.

Task Manager -> Resource Manager -> under TCP Connections find DKonline.exe > Check Latency.

Mine is currently between 120-180ms from Central Europe.

The problem is that if you are using any software like Batleping/Wtfast/etc, it will show the server you are conected to, not the actual gameserver, thats why im asking if there is any way to check the ping ingame, so i can properly setup my conection to the server, because im not sure if its because of the server perfomance itself or what, but there is constant lagspikes.

Im playing from Europe too, my ping its from 90 to 110 at best depending of the server im conected to, but as i previously said, there is regular lagspikes that can be seen every few seconds, it feels like if there was 500-600ms spikes, you cant notice this if you playing warrior or paladin because autoattacks keep going anyway, you only notice this when you actualy spam skills with another class, you can clearly see how the character stops attacking for a few miliseconds then starts again, it shows even more clearly if you hold the movement button because that lag spikes even allow the character to move, while with normal low latency the character stays on the spot using skills.

This is very anoying, if im unable to properly play the clases i like due to balance issues and also im not able to properly play the clases that perform the best because of the latency/ping, im just gonna give up on this game.