SUGGESTIONS

Sign in to follow this  

My advice

To obtain greater reliability / security it would be important to use SSL certificates in the server. HTTPS > HTTP

On the other hand, it would also be interesting for the security of the community to hide sensitive data such as 403 Forbidden messages and other replies with certain status codes.

Example:
http://forums.dk.masanggames.com/applications/core/interface/sounds/ - 403
http://forums.dk.masanggames.com/applications/core/notfound - 404

(Server, Version, Port) Hide Me: 3

And my last advice is the change of the title, if tomorrow someone develops a 0day for the CMS, it is foreseeable not to leave clues so that you do not become a victim.

To change the title, what you would want to do is go into the Admin CP -> System tab -> General Configuration -> Site Name

I see that you added your social profiles, so you must have been on that page before.

Although it has been replied to as 'fixed' in my previous topic, image still don't load and topics only show the image URL. This not only applies to images upload by users, but also the boards own emojis.

Topic editing also still does not seem to be possible.

To make the forum look less plain and empty, also to make it more usable, it would be nice to know which categories have had new topics/replies, what topic has had the last reply and who posted it.

There is a Recent Topics widget which serves its purpose right now while there is still low traffic, but unless we open every single category and sub-forum every visit, we have no way of knowing whether something new has been posted or not.