SUGGESTIONS

Sign in to follow this  

Fix Game mechanics

Thats some in game suggestions to grow up players experience.
Thats just my opinion ok? I'm new on game community.
1-
 Make a auto recover system, when we hit a mob our hp recover based on damaged we do, when we stay  out of combat the hp recovery too.
2- If the 1st suggestion can't be applied on the game, lower HP potion price. It's hard to farm FL and use 200 potions per 20 minutes.
3- Better ''RP'' bar or system to use AOE skills. Pve becomes boring after some time, and we can't lure alot of mobs or we waste a huge potion's amount on process.

4- Drop itens when mob kill us? Why this is exist on the game? I'm simple drop 450 potion when i die, the potions is required 100% for farm....
5- Party make system, maybe a window with party slots and for what that party's will be created.
6- MP recovery system, the actual system is just a shit, anything is better than this...

i agree with the potions. as example yesterday i bought 300 potions, farmed with them temple floor 2 and at the end i had none potions left and dropped 2 iron ores only. i dont even get the potions price back :P

2 hours ago, Veldora said:

i agree with the potions. as example yesterday i bought 300 potions, farmed with them temple floor 2 and at the end i had none potions left and dropped 2 iron ores only. i dont even get the potions price back :P

I'm try to buy a cloak, but every time i'm farm coins the potions take they all back and it's IMPOSSIBLE to grind without them.

40 minutes ago, xKazerike said:

I'm try to buy a cloak, but every time i'm farm coins the potions take they all back and it's IMPOSSIBLE to grind without them.

idk if u want to farm a specific cloak, but if not just follow the missions. but i know what u mean, im trying to buy my skillbooks for lv 28, but i spent all gold for the potions :P

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Veldora said:

idk if u want to farm a specific cloak, but if not just follow the missions. but i know what u mean, im trying to buy my skillbooks for lv 28, but i spent all gold for the potions :P

Thank u for the tip