GENERAL GAMEPLAY

Sign in to follow this  

some questions

How do you guys feel about the game? For me, i feel pretty useless. few monsters and i die quickly, my dmg is nearly non existent. ofc i have upgraded gear, but i dont understand how the koreans can grind in areas where i am onehit and they also kill them with 4 hits. what am i missing?

Also, ive seen the VIP buff, how can i get it? since you cant buy it in the DK Shop. 

Many thinks have to be done for this game !!!! but i give still a chance ,

The second think i don't really understand when am enchanting my armor keep saying +0 Armor 

Enchanting Leather Equipment will not increase physical defense, but increase other attributed. Once you get Chain Equipment, you will notice that enchanting also increases physical defense.

As you can't know what level another person is, it is not safe to assume that if one person can do it that you can do it too. There is a Hunting Guide which tells you exactly which areas you can grind with the Defense and Magic Resistance you have.

I dont trust the defense shit. i have wasteland robe +4, beast boots +4, golem helmet and beast gloves and if i follow the guide i should grind in the unknown forest. also i wanna know how i should increase my dmg. upgrading a staff doesnt feels like itll add addtional dmg until +7 where it starts to give additional dmg to monsters. thats a bad thing that i cant see my dmg output